4 South African Freelance Jobs in need of writers
Here is something different! With the major South African audience I have decided to post 4 South African Freelance Jobs just for you guys, as a small thank you for your great support!
The Student Hub
The Student Hub is looking for freelance writers to join their team of passionate people. Various online platforms such as Student Brands, Entrepreneur etc will be publishing these articles.
A few examples of topics covered:
- Student related
- Tech Innovation
To apply for this job, send us your CV and a few articles you wrote (preference for published ones) to firstname.lastname@example.org. State the topics that you would like to cover subject line. Read More.
Pam Golding Property
An exciting opportunity for a pro-active, enthusiastic candidate, creative copywriter who will work closely with the marketing team to plan and create content for the PGP brand and will assist in ensure to carry out marketing initiatives with the company’s goals and aims. The person will service all the branches, Region and Gauteng Developments. Read More.
Gilllets (Gumtree Ad)
Do you have strong technical skills and are you passionate about sport?
We have positions available for honest and reliable persons who are fast learners and can work without supervision to provide technical IT support (hardware / software / networking) on a freelance basis during the upcoming Comrades Marathon.
If this post interests you, you have your own reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license, and are willing to work flexible hours, please send your CV, indicating the time period you are available as well as your expected daily pay rate. Read More
Our client is seeking a freelance French-speaking content writer to join their dynamic content development team. The ideal candidate is passionate about the French language, experienced in digital content writing, as well as advertising industry experience.
As a French content writer, your key duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Editing content according to style guides and templates
- Ensuring consistency of tone within our various brands and websites
- Assist the editor in determining the tone of voice and key brand messaging
- Brainstorming of content strategies and assisting in their implementation and execution
- Adapting to a dynamic and fast-changing environment while meeting tight deadlines for all content creation projects
- Manage your work load to ensure you meet your deadlines and provide high quality work.
- Proof reading your own work.
- Writing a mixture of sales orientated content and informative articles.
- Requirement is for a South Africa citizen. [expired]
(Baie Dankie almal en ek gaan so gou as moontlik ook kyk vir Afrikaanse werk om te pos. As enige iemand my hulp benodig, kontak my gerus. Sancheo)
I will most certainly posting more “Local Is Lekker” jobs, so be sure to subscribe! And once again, I thank you for your support! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any concerns or concepts to share. Also bear in mind that I would love to showcase YOUR story, so visit Guest Blog For Us and get your story heard!
Blessed Be and Keep on Writing!